Cue the CONFETTI!!! Whooooo Hoooooo!!! It’s celebration time here at Christina Forbes Photography! And tomorrow is the start of the official 2016 wedding season! There’s so many sweet & gorgeous couples that I have the honor of working with this year and I couldn’t be more thrilled! These amazing couples are inviting me share in their joy during one of the most important days of their lives! And they have entrusted in me to make sure that their wedding is documented in the most genuine & authentic way that is unique to them and their style.
It’s been such a great time getting to know each of my couples since booking their CFP Wedding Experience. And together we would LOVE to invite you to share along with us! We want to share with you all the amazing and sweet moments that happen during these weddings. If you love seeing the photos of the groom’s reaction as he sees his bride for the first time, the tender moment as the bride dances with her father or you just love to see those fun & rowdy reception pictures, I can promise that you’ll see all of that on each couple’s blog feature! So be sure to follow along, sharing in all the celebration & joy right there with us!
Here’s A Little Preview Of The 2016 CFP Wedding Season
- 19 Beautiful couples & weddings!
- New wedding venues like the Magnolia Plantation, Cotton Room & Ritchie Hill
- 2 Out-of-State Destination Weddings! One in East Providence, Rhode Island & the other in my favorite city Charleston, South Carolina!
- Weddings throughout North Carolina in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Carolina Beach and Williamston.
How Do I Join In On The Celebration?
- On the wedding day be sure to follow us on Instagram. We’ll be posting behind the scenes images and sneak peeks throughout the day! Who knows you might just catch us dancing along with our couples during the reception…just maybe LOL
- To see the couple’s “Official Wedding Portrait” you can catch that by following Facebook.
- After the wedding you can see their wedding featured on the blog every Wednesday! And if you stop by to view all the wedding loveliness feel free to leave well wishes for the Newlyweds!
Interested In The CFP Wedding Experience?
Wedding planning can be rather stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. It should be exciting and one of the best experiences you will ever have. The CFP Wedding Experience is so much more than just beautiful wedding images; it’s the way your love is showcased and the beginning of your legacy. Your wedding experience should be one that is exciting, effortless and full of bliss! I take great pride in making sure that my couples feel like their wedding is the “wedding of the year”. I enjoy sharing tips and guiding my couples along the way, so that they can maximize their wedding experience. I want my couples to be talking about their wedding experience for many years! If you’re interested in learning more about the The CFP Wedding Experience, I invite you to reach out by using the contact tab at the top of this post! I would love to share more about the experience & my process all while getting to know you!
Christina Forbes Photography will be accepting 5 more weddings for the 2016 wedding season & is currently booking for 2017!
To View Wedding Gallery, Visit Here!
To View Engagement Gallery, Visit Here!